Tuesday evenings 6.30pm – 7.45pm.
Sunday mornings 10.30am – 11.45am.
December: Training break, no classes
Adult Classes start on the first Tuesday or Sunday of January each year
Adult Classes are still held on Public Holidays
Tuggeranong Community Centre.
Lake View Room
245 Cowlishaw Street, Greenway ACT
Monthly and Casual Fees for 2019
First lesson: Free.
Casual fee: $20 per class.
1 lesson per week: $60 per month payable on the first lesson of each month.
2 lessons per week: $100 per month payable on the first lesson of each month.
Monthly fees are cheaper than casual and remain the same price regardless if there are four or five weeks in any given calendar month, meaning rates can equate to as little as $11 a lesson.
As the monthly rate is at a discount, if you do not attend training then refunds will not be issued, nor can the missed classes be carried over to later months.
Annual Membership Fee
The annual membership fee is $130.
The membership fee covers:
- Capital Wing Chun uniform (pants and jacket) with initial sign up.
- Public liability and professional indemnity for the school.
- Personal injury for students accidentally injured in class for cover outside of Medicare.
Details about this policy are available to CWC members upon request.
Capital Wing Chun is a certified financial member of Martial Arts Australia (MAA), a subsidiary of the International Martial Arts Alliance.
Additional uniform prices:
- Extra uniform pants are available for $30.
- Extra CWC Kung Fu jackets are available for $60.
Fully insured and equipped private lessons (including the use of equipment such as bags, wooden man, gym, weaponry etc.) are available to CWC members in Weston Creek between the hours of 8am and 8pm weekdays, and by negotiation on weekends.
- $50 per session.
Grading and Certification Fees
Gradings are run annually and students are encouraged to participate, however they are not compulsory. A continuous assessment alternative is also available. Students who fail a grading are eligible to resit within 3 months at no additional cost.
- $100 per grading regardless of level, including certificate, written assessment, feedback session and uniform rank patching.